The ACTS website is administered by the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship and follows its GDPR policy as follows:
Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship Privacy Notice
SWSF is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining security of any personal information that is held about you.
In order to comply with GDPR which is effective from May 25th 2018, we ask you to read the following privacy notice.
We do not collect information from people using our website. The only area that would take personal information is the Donate button/PayPal, where information is knowingly supplied by the individual.
- If you order a DVD – once your order is processed we will delete your information
- If you send a donation – legally we have to keep information on your donation for six years (Companies Act)
- If you fill in a Gift Aid form – we keep the Gift Aid form for 6 years after the date of your final donation.
- We do not share your information with anyone else, other than to HMRC to enable us to claim the Gift Aid as specified by law.
- We do not sell your information.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- The website does use Google Analytics and cookies, for information see https://www.steinerwaldorf.org/about-cookies/.
- If you wish to receive our newsletter or Friday Flyer please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be on our mailing list. Please note our pre GDPR mailing list will be deleted before May 25th 2018, we will only be mailing those who have requested it from then on.
- If you wish to remove your information email email@example.com
- At any time you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details, view what we have filed or delete your details.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.